At Cenizo Services, Inc., Safety is a significant value that drives our Team in our daily work projects through an uncompromising commitment to our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. Our track record speaks volumes towards the investment we have made over the years in providing Hazard Assessments prior to beginning any of our work. Our Team is focused on improving our processes, demonstrating leadership and promoting the HSE Program throughout their daily tasks. We require individual accountability, adherence to our safety standards, and participate in and support our health and safety practices. While Safety is a way of life, it’s also the responsibility of all employees, from Management to each Team Member. While our goal is achieving zero accidents, our Mission is to bring everyone home safely to their families.
It is our policy to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish safety and health objectives for our Team.
- Invest in the resources necessary to protect and support our daily tasks.
- Require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety each and every day.
- Enforce Stop Work Authority to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- Provide training to our Team and build on their foundation and job skills.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Ensure timely and appropriate reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of factors that require re-training and steadfast corrective actions.
Cenizo Services, Inc is committed to paving the way for our industry through safety, stability, efficiency while maintaining a sound and safe place for our Team to work. Though our Safety Record speaks for itself, we build the plan and work the plan to remove complacency and fatigue by building our work schedules to solidify our daily work and production.
Our Safety Team is well versed in many areas and their certifications come from valued Universities that lead our industry in progressive training, Operator Qualifications, HSE System Reporting and direct skilled assessments training. We provide a variety of training to our Team to continue their enhancement and growth in their field. We value our entire Team and yours greatly.